Saturday, February 21, 2015

We are having another...

11.5 weeks
We are having another BOY!! I found out yesterday morning, Feb. 20, 2015, that God is blessing us with another precious boy! On my 3rd doctor's appointment, when I was almost 12 weeks along, I did the blood test that lets you know if there are any issues going on and will tell you the sex of the baby. I'm still in somewhat of a shock that I'm really pregnant and this is really happening. I've had three sonograms and our sweet boy has looked great in everyone! At my first appointment, the sonogram nurse predicted a boy since his heart rate was below 150. The last two his heart rate was just above, so we weren't sure. With all of the losses we went through between between Blue Rock and Princess, when I was having Princess, I just felt so blessed to be having another child and wasn't sure if we could or would have anymore. I am very delighted that God is blessing us with another child!

To reveal the gender, I surprised my family by making a cake. I was going to either make a blue or purple cake. My husband's birthday is this weekend so it's doubling as the birthday cake for him and surprise. We would have waited for his actual birthday but everyone really wanted to know!

Blue Rock already knew we were having a boy! Just like he knew with his sister! He is so excited to have a baby brother. He loves his baby sister as well and is truly the sweetest and best big brother one kid could be. My husband and I are over the moon with excitement as well and I know Princess will love her little brother just like she loves her big brother. 

I'm 13.5 weeks along and will be beginning my second trimester next week. I haven't written very much about this pregnancy mostly because we've been very, very busy! I will do my best to blog a little more!

Here's my first pregnancy, pregnancy update besides our announcement. 

How far along? 13.5 weeks

Baby’s size? Almost 3 inches long, the size of a pea pod! He weighs almost 1 ounce!

Total weight gain/loss: I had gained 1 pound at my 12 week check-up!   


Maternity clothes?  Not really but sometimes I wear the two items I still have after getting rid of almost everything after having Princess!

Stretch marks? None.

Sleep:  Since Princess still isn't sleeping through the night, I still get up with her one to two times every night! I've never been so tired in my life but I love my growing family!

Best moment this week: Finding out we're having a boy!
 

Miss Anything? Sleep. But I'd sleep fine if I wasn't getting up to take care of another sweet baby. :)

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: I go from sweets to salty quite often. Also I've been craving fruits and red meat! Also hot sauce and chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Boy!!

Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!

Symptoms: Exhaustion, hungry all the time, will get nauseous if I don't eat frequently. Also I have to go to the bathroom more than usual.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!

Looking forward to: Meeting my son.

Please pray for: A healthy baby and pregnancy.


13.5 weeks, 1st pregnancy picture






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...