Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Toy Exchange

I participated in a Christmas toy exchange this year. It was fun! Apparently I like doing exchanges. Recently I participated in a Toddler Busy Bag Swap, where I got 16 different busy bags! About a month later, I participated in the Toddler Busy Bag Swap 2. Last year, I participated in a Busy Bags for 4-5 Year Olds Swap.  

For the Christmas Toy Exchange, the coordinator wanted to keep it relatively small. There were 9 of us who participated, so we each made 9 of the same things. Most of the items are little things that can be put in a stocking. Some items were bigger. Nevertheless, I now have things to put in my children's Christmas stockings and near the fire place on Christmas morning! Here is what was exchanged!


Felt button coloring matching game

Penguin hand puppet, this is what I made. :)

Bubble Wand

Marble maze

Pretend ice cream cone

Puzzle

Fishing game

Puppet theater

Magnetic/chalk board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...