Thursday, March 26, 2015

18 week baby boy #2 update!

I'm now 18 weeks along and feeling good overall. I wish I knew what the four babies were that we lost. I don't know if this baby is our 2nd boy or 6th! Most likely he's somewhere in-between. We really need to decide on a name for our son. For some reason I have a strong desire to refer to him by his name. Maybe because I already have a boy and girl and I call them by their name. We have two names we really like but are not 100% certain what to name him yet. I hope we don't wait until the day he's born to decide but we might!

I had my 18 week appointment on Monday. Our son looks fantastic! We saw him in 3D. He hid his face but we confirmed what we already knew from the blood test that he's a boy. His heart and lungs look good, his hands and feet look good, everything seems to be developing normal which is what every parent wants. I've only gained 4 lbs which is crazy! I've never gained so little weight this far along in a pregnancy before. Of course I'm still nursing Princess so that might have something to do with it.  

How far along? 18 weeks

Baby’s size? 5.5 inches long, about the size of a bell pepper! He weighs almost 7 ounces!

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 4 pounds at my 18 week check-up! 


Maternity clothes? Yes and no. My stomach is pushing out so I need maternity shirts or longer ones. Some pants are getting a little snug but I can still wear most of them.

Stretch marks? No new ones for this pregnancy.

Sleep:  Since Princess still isn't sleeping through the night, I still get up with her two to three times every night! 

Best moment this week: Seeing him move and wiggle in the ultrasound. He wouldn't show us his face but I know he's handsome!
 

Miss Anything? Sleep. But I'd sleep fine if I wasn't getting up to take care of another sweet baby. :)

Movement: Yes. I've felt him off and on for a few weeks now. Nothing super consistent but at certain times I feel him.

Food cravings: Mostly Mexican food, especially hot sauce and chips! Also Marble Slab Ice Cream and Snow Cones.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Boy!!

Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!

Symptoms: Besides being tired, feeling him move, and having to go to the bathroom more than usual.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!

Looking forward to: Meeting my son.

Please pray for: A healthy baby and pregnancy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...