Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Easy and Delicious Green Smoothie!

This is my go to green smoothie. I make it 3-4 times a week. I have a lovely backyard garden where I grow my spinach and kale. The other two ingredients I get from the store.

Easy Green Smoothie

Ingredients

- 1 large orange, peel removed, or 1 cup of orange juice
- 2 cups of spinach, kale, or a mix of both
- 1 banana
- 4-5 ice cups, optional

Directions

Place everything in your blender and blend until smooth. A few years ago, my husband gave me a Vitamix. We absolutely love it! The Vitamix does a marvelous job making smoothies and many other things. This green smoothie recipe makes a little over two cups.  My 5 year old prefers this with just spinach. I sometimes will add strawberries and other fruits to his to make it a bit sweeter. Enjoy!


Easy!

My source of greens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...