Monday, July 6, 2015

32.5 weeks!

My pregnancy is moving right along. Our sweet baby will be here before we know it! I had an appointment this morning along with a sonogram. I'm most likely going to have sonograms every visit from here on out, which basically I've been having every visit since I was early on. Nothing wrong with keeping an internal eye on my sweet growing baby. Today was exciting because we got a really great look at his sweet face!


We've been working really hard getting his room ready for his arrival. His room will be our old guest room which sadly had become somewhat of a dumping ground so there is a lot to move out and get rid of. We gave away our queen bed, have moved three out of 4 bookshelves, and gotten rid of lots and lots of boxes of books and other things. There's still more to go but hopefully we'll wrap everything up within the next few weeks.


Sweet baby boy still growing ahead of schedule, measuring about 2 weeks ahead. His approximate size is 5 lbs, 4 oz, 34 weeks, 2 days. I'm 32 weeks, 5 days. He is also now breached. There's a chance he'll turn on his own but my doctor recommended going to a chiropractor who works with pregnant women. She said a chiropractor could help align my body and help the baby turn. She also told me a few ways to lay to try and get him to turn. The bigger he gets, the harder it will be on me when and if he turns. It seems like he's consistently growing about 1/2 a pound every week. If you know me, I'm a huge fan of natural childbirth. However, I am also an even bigger fan of having a healthy baby and mama! So I'm not going to worry about it too much one way or another. I'll pray for peace and that God helps him come the best way. 

How far along? 32 weeks, 5 days

Baby’s size? 5 lbs, 5 oz, measuring 34 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 26 lbs! I now weigh 2 lbs more than I did when I had my first 6 years ago. 


Maternity clothes? Yes! Frankly, I'm getting kind of tired of them. ;)

Stretch marks? No new ones for this pregnancy that I can see.

Sleep: Not great. I'm getting to the very uncomfortable stage but am so tired I usually fall asleep pretty fast. Although I have to get up to go to the restroom at least once. 

Best moment this week: Seeing my baby's sweet face in the sonogram!
 

Miss Anything? Sleep and my pre-pregnancy body. 

Movement: He moves constantly.

Food cravings: Nothing particularly, just hungry and I honestly get kind of tired of eating now.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Boy!!

Labor Signs: I've started having some contractions.

Symptoms: Fatigue, big belly, baby movements, and early contractions.

Belly Button in or out? In but will poke out if I cough or laugh.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!

Looking forward to: Meeting my son.

Please pray for: A healthy baby and pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...