Saturday, July 18, 2015

Natural Hair Detangler

For the Crunchy Body Swap, I made Natural Hair Detangler. My costs added up when I realized I didn't order enough spray bottles online and had to hunt for half of them locally at 2-3 times the cost! Besides that, the actual product I made turned out great. It uses three simple ingredients, although I modified a few of them for people who were sensitive to lavender. I got the original recipe here

Natural Hair Detangler 

1.5 teaspoons Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
5 drops of lavender essential oil (or lemon essential oil)
distilled water
2 oz spray bottles (although half of mine were 3 oz, so I added a little extra essential oil and ACV)

Directions:

Add the apple cider vinegar and essential oil to the spray bottle. Let set for about 10 minutes, then add distilled water. Shake before use. Use on tangled hair! Lavender essential oil is safe for all ages, lemon is safe for children 2 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...