Sunday, May 25, 2014

Working with Dad!

PhotoBlue Rock loves working with my husband. They have been having a lot of fun building things together. Recently he's been able to learn how to build things with a hammer and nails. They put together a square foot garden, Blue Rock even got to make a mini square foot garden for himself, and they built a sandbox. I avoided getting him a sandbox for almost 5 years now because I didn't want sand all over my house, but really a sandbox is such a great thing for children to have. Blue Rock loves it and I know Princess will too! Friday, we surprised Blue Rock by letting him go to work with my husband at his office after lunch for a few hours. This was the first time he's visited by himself to see what his daddy does. Blue Rock had a great time and enjoyed "helping" his dad and learning about what he does when he's away from us. I love these pictures of their time together. The one with the map is one of my favorites.

Here are some fun pictures of some things they've built together. The neighbor kids love coming over to play as well. I'm so glad he's getting to learn how to build things from his dad. My husband is awesome!

Mini square foot garden

Blue Rock filled this with soil before we could decide where to put it.
He loves having his own garden!

Lining up the boards to build a sandbox

Now to get the bottom on and finish it up!

Blue Rock made that bench with scrap wood.
They ended up building a long bench.
 
Princess and I got to play in the sand
He build a stage

At the office. Let me prepare for a meeting.
Checking out his daddy's many computers

Outdoor store
I didn't know he climbed our retaining wall until I was going through my husband's pictures!
Boys have no fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...