Friday, July 19, 2013

No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

I got this recipe from Angela, creator of GroceryShrink.com.  I started subscribing to her weekly menu in January. If you like trying new recipes, I recommend subscribing to her meals.  I changed this recipe up a tad.  I used two kinds of flour, organic stone ground whole wheat flour and organic unbleached white flour.  If you want to use only all-purpose that is fine too, I would not recommend using only whole wheat.  As a pregnant lady, these made me very happy.  Finally cookie dough that was safe to eat.  No eggs!  I also baked about 10 of these in the oven to see how they would turn out.  350 degrees for 8 minutes.  They were okay cookies, an egg would have helped.  They rocked as cookie dough!

No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

Butter ½ c
Brown Sugar ¼ c
White Sugar ¼ c
Salt Dash ¼ tsp
Milk ¼ c
Vanilla 1 tsp
Flour 1 ½ c (I used 1 cup organic unbleached white and ½ cup organic stone ground wheat)
Chocolate chips ½ c

With an electric mixer, beat together softened butter, sugars, salt, milk and vanilla. Stir in flour and chocolate chips. Form into balls and chill until firm, about 2 hours.  I placed the balls on a cookie sheet covered in wax paper.  They turned out perfectly!  Thanks Angela!

Yum!


Blue Rock loved helping

He also loved cleaning the bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...