Monday, March 24, 2014

Shaving Cream Color Experiment

My son loves art and making colors. I decided to let him have some fun with food colors and shaving cream. I had four food colors: blue, yellow, red, and green. I put shaving cream in 7 sandwich bags. I made a list of the color combinations he was to make.  The 7th was mixing all of the colors. Just add extra red since blue and yellow make green and you're adding green. Or just use blue, red, and yellow for the 7th bag.

This was a fun and cheap experiment. I basically monitored him and helped remind him not to put too much food coloring in the bags and try and put equal amounts. He had fun mixing the colors. Just open the bag, have your child drop a few drops of food coloring on the shaving cream. Let out most of the air, seal the bag, and mix.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...