Saturday, December 27, 2014

First Christmas as a Family of 4!

This was our first Christmas as a family of 4. Princess's 1st Christmas was very nice and Blue Rock loved having someone else to play with. It was almost like they got double the toys because they were both interested in what each other got as well as what they got. It was so cute and fun to watch!

One of my good friends came over for breakfast Christmas Eve. My hard working husband worked half a day and then as a family we went out to lunch. Christmas Day we spent with my family. Overall we had a wonderful time! I feel like I was the most blessed this year. I have two beautiful children and one on the way. I also got a sewing machine and a serger. There will be lots of fun projects in my future!

This was our first Christmas without my father-in-law being on this earth. That was tough. I really wish my mom-in-love lived in our city or was closer but I am so glad she lives close to one of her sons. 

I hope your family had a wonderful Christmas and has a blessed New Year!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...