Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Easy No Sew Felt Busy Book

Princess will be two in a few months. She loves books. I bought way too much white felt for my Christmas stocking project so I decided to make her a busy book. This was the first busy book I've made and it was very simple.

I cut out the pages and then a cover for the book. I hot glued the pages together then created each page.
Last year I participated in a few busy bag swaps. I was gifted a few felt bags that have been neglected. I decided to add them to my busy bag. The first three pages are from busy bags that weren't being used. Color matching buttons, build a cupcake, and build a pizza. I then added my own. Match shapes, balloon color matching and dress a person which I'll probably add a few more things to.

As I thought of pages, I cut the items out I needed and hot glued everything down that I wanted to have permanent on the page. I glued a little felt holder for loose pieces. I still have lots of white felt left and will probably make another one for Blue Knight. Princess sat with me and "helped" me make her book. I'm also planning on putting her name on the front of the book. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...