Monday, March 11, 2013

Children's Operas

I took Blue Rock to his first opera today.  We went to a children's opera and saw The Three Little Pigs.  I was so excited about taking my son to the opera that my husband took off half the afternoon to join us!  It was a lot of fun.  The actual show was only about 30 minutes, which was a great length for someone new to the opera.  The actors engaged the children well.  They had questions and answers after the show and let the kids get their picture taken with the cast.  The cost was great too, only $5 a ticket.  I know Blue Rock doesn't look too happy in the picture with the cast, however, he did say he had fun and wants to see the other show tomorrow.  I hope we see many more operas in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...