Sunday, March 10, 2013

Welcome to My Fruitful Life

A little over a year ago, my family of three moved back to the U.S. from living in Germany.  You can read about the past 4 years at my old blog, LadyExpatBlog.  Since that blog had to do with Germany and expat living, I thought it would be a good idea start a new blog beginning with this chapter in my life.  There will be a lot of posts similar to what you would find there, fun things to do with children, attached parenting, tips for traveling with children, recipes, crunchy living, homeschooling and some about my personal life.  In addition I am starting to garden.  So naturally, there will be a number of posts about growing fruits and vegetables.  This is something pretty new to me so I'm excited to share with you my successes and failures.  I'm also going to share with you about my life with Jesus Christ from time to time.  My faith is very important to me and I think it's important for you to learn about it, especially if you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  If you do know him, then I hope to encourage you as you walk with him.  I also hope to learn more about you as well.  Please join me on this next adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...