Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Baby Boy Shower!

A picture of all of us
We recently changed churches. This was not without a lot of prayer and consideration. It was a very difficult decision to make, especially given we're about to have two major changes happen. Not to mention we have some really good friends at our other church. That being said, we decided that it was something our family needed to do. We took our time and talked with our preacher and some elders and friends. We have no hard feelings toward anyone at our old church. We officially placed membership at our new church a few weeks ago, even though we had been visiting off and on since April.

I have to say, some of the ladies in our Sunday school class really know how to make a new person feel welcome. They threw me a baby shower last night at Blue Mesa. The main things I needed were diapers, wipes, and baby boy clothes. I was gifted some really cute boy clothes. Although I told them, just going out to dinner would be fine with me as I didn't expect a shower, especially since this was my 3rd baby and most of these ladies don't know me very well. My friend who coordinated everything said that every baby deserves a shower and they like to do something for every baby. So sweet!  I really enjoyed getting together with everyone and having a nice dinner out. My sister, step-mother, and cousin came too. I've been really enjoying getting to know everyone better and look forward to watching our kids grow up together. 

Me and my lovely hostess








Me and my sister


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...