Thursday, August 6, 2015

Color Sensory Books

In the midst of the baby on his way, I decided to participate in two swaps with some friends. I really wanted to do a third, Mixes in a Jar/Baked Goods Swap, but it would have been too much. Besides participating in the Mom's Night Out, Sip 'n' Swap: Homemade Edition, I'm also participating in a Baby Item/Toy Swap! For this swap, I made color sensory books. I had to get these done early, just like I got the shower discs done early.

These were pretty easy to make, just took time since I needed to make 15 of them. I took several colors of thick card stock, added a textured foam animal that was that color, put it on the matching color page, wrote the color and animal name. Then I secured the books with binder rings. I think they turned out cute. Princess approves of them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...