Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mom's Night Out and Homemade Swap

Last night I went to my last Mom's Night Out, kid free, for a while. Once my 3rd child is born, he'll be going with me when I meet up with friends, at least for a while. The mom's night out was at my very good friend's house and I was so glad I was able to attend. This mom's night out included moms from one of our homeschool groups. The nice thing about homeschooling is you get the opportunity to connect with other parents who want to take a primary role in raising and educating their children. I knew about half of the ladies there before last night. It was neat being around a group of natural minded mamas. With natural minded mamas, most are versed somewhat in natural products. So we decided to also do a swap of homemade goods. So everyone brought appetizers and/or drinks and something they made to swap, which could be a body produce, laundry product, food, or something else. It was a fun evening. I made these awesome shower discs

10 ladies participated and this is what was swapped last night. Some of us were hoping my baby would decide to make his entrance and since several women have given birth at home, I knew they had experience. Also being my 3rd, I sort of know what to expect. I say sort of because every birth is a little different. But he's still cooking and that's okay too. Honestly, as much as I like the idea of a home birth, I still feel more comfortable giving birth in a hospital. 

Bath Salts

Peppermint and Lime Scrub

Lip Balm

Aromatherapy Inhaler

Three Layer Flower Pattern

Allergy and Sinus Shower Discs - what I made

Homemade Fabric Softener

Muffin Mix

Detox Bath Salts

Mini Cheddar Cheese Loaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...