Saturday, August 15, 2015

Baby Item and Toy Swap

So many fun baby items/toys!
I participated in another swap today and will be attending another one tonight! I have to say again, I feel so blessed to have so many crafty and talented friends and acquaintances. Some of these ladies are so so very talented and make the cutest stuff. Some have shops and sell their items. Others of us are just happy they let us participate with them. :)

This morning the swap was a Baby Item/Toy Swap. Each lady made a baby item or baby toy and we traded our goods at the park. We had 13 ladies participate in the swap this morning. One was unable to make it at the last minute as she had a sick kid. So the rest of us traded items and got 12 neat things! It was a fun morning and we each got a lot of cute things.

The Mixes in a Jar/Baked Goods Swap was going on at the same time our Baby Item/Toy Swap was so I got a few mixes in a jar and baked goods since that group had a few extra. So sweet! By the way, we are all part of the same mommy group and a lot of them participated in both. I wasn't sure if I would be able to make this one so I didn't want to hand off two things to trade in case I was having my baby boy!

Here's what I got and made for the swap.

Color Sensory Books
Sensory Bottle
Teething ring, I wanted to make this originally but couldn't find the rings.
Pacifier Pouch
Knitted Baby Bib, so cute!
Taggy Blanket
Nursing Pads
Fabric Nursing Necklace - LOVE THIS and have wanted to make/buy one for a while

Bandana Drool Bib
Sensory Baby Bean Bag
Diaper Rash Ointment
Baby Wash
Here is what I snagged from the Mixes in a Jar/Baked Goods Swap, which I hope to participate in one in the future. It looked really amazing as well.


I was gifted Chocolate-Peanut Butter Blondies Mix, Decaf Cappuccino Mix, and some cookies, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...