Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Book Countdown Make-Over

I LOVE Christmas. I love it even more now that I have children to do fun things with. One of my favorite Christmas traditions is reading a Christmas book every day as we count down to Christmas.  My book bag countdown to Christmas has gotten a make-over this year! I made these easy and super cute bags and added a few additional things. In addition to adding a book in each bag, I also added either a craft or Christmas movie. I did a very easy and affordable Christmas craft exchange with some friends so the craft part was very easy! We will also stream a few Christmas movies here and check out a couple from the library. In fact, you could do this Christmas tradition very cheaply, almost free by checking out all your Christmas books and movies from your library. Just remember the due dates and check out more as needed.   

Books added in back, movies in the middle, and crafts in front

You can see the fabric bags folded up with rope on top ready to stuff

Don't they look gorgeous under my Christmas tree?!
More Posts You May Like!

How to Make Easy Elf Christmas Stockings

How to Make Christmas Book Bags

Christmas Traditions in 2014

Christmas Countdown in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...