Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Cute smile! Love his dimples!
We have sooo much to be thankful for this year! I'm still so excited and blessed to have three beautiful and healthy children. A few years ago I never would have thought I would have 3! Also I realized that Blue Knight has dimples like me! What a wonderful discovery! His smiles are getting bigger and he has a cute little laugh. This Thanksgiving was Blue Knight's first Thanksgiving and Princess's second. Blue Rock seemed to have a good time as he had Princess to play with. In fact he didn't want to sit with the adults in the dining room. He wanted to sit at the kitchen table with his sister.

We hosted and had a smaller group than normal. My parents, grandmother, and uncle came. We were hoping my cousin, her daughter, and my aunt and other uncle would be able to make it but they didn't. It was still nice and wonderful to be with family. We really wish my mother-in-law was with us and my husband and I both missed his dad a whole lot. My siblings all celebrated with their in-laws. If traveling wasn't so difficult and we didn't have so far to go, we would have loved to have spent Thanksgiving with my husband's mom.

Here are some pictures we got. We were so busy socializing that we didn't get pictures of everyone. 

 
3 generations!

My grandmother, Blue Knight and I


Family selfie



I seriously have some cute kids!

Handsome baby has some cute dimples!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...