Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween Parties and Tricker or Treating

We are not huge Halloween fans, although my son, Blue Rock, would beg to differ. He seems to love Halloween. We try and stay away from gory things and focus on having fun. To me it's kind of a welcome to Fall holiday. We carve pumpkins with friends and have a nice dinner as well. Starting last year we decided to get a pinata for our party, because, why not? We hand out candy to trick or treaters and this year took our kids treater or treating. They dressed up as a basketball player (I bought Blue Rock a banana costume because he told me that's what he wanted to be. I loved his face when I gave it to him but he really didn't want to be a banana so he got to wear his basketball jersey from last year). Princess was a zebra and DID NOT want to wear her cute hat. And Blue Knight was a cute sweet pea.

Now that I have my third child, I decided to try the ever popular baby in a pumpkin picture. It was a failure but will be a funny picture to add to his high school slide show pictures one day. Blue Knight did not like it AT ALL! Poor guy screamed and cried the whole time. When a friend tried taking a picture with my husband and I, he had sunk down lower in the pumpkin and you could no longer see his face. I got a few good ones of my friends and their baby. The secret was putting towels at the bottom of the pumpkin and not having an overly tired baby. 

Here are some pictures from this year's Halloween. Now the count down to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's begins!


HELP ME!!

Why did you put me in here?
This was the best one we got!

Where's the baby?

I got a few good ones of my friends and their baby.
The bigger kids all wanted to reach in the big pumpkin!







I liked the banana costume! He's just cute wearing anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...