Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fun at the Circus

Last weekend we went to the Circus. This was Blue Rock's first circus. I always loved circuses as a kid.

We had a good time. There was a dragon theme this year and Blue Rock has really been into monsters, dragons, and dinosaurs lately. When the dragon came out he was excited to see it. It was fun seeing the look in his eyes as he watched the acrobats fly through the air and the animals do their tricks. They mixed lions and tigers for that part of the show, which was neat. I think my favorite was seeing the elephants. They did some impressive tricks with motorcycles and horses that was neat. I love going to things like this when they are in town. These pictures were taken with my phone so they aren't the best but it gives you an idea of what the circus looked like.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...