Monday, August 12, 2013

Ninja Stress Balls made from Balloons


Ninja Stress Balloon Balls
Balloons are seriously Blue Rock's favorite toy.  I'm not kidding.  If you ask him what his favorite toy is or if he wants a toy from the store he'll answer you just about 99% of the time with balloons!  I guess we could get out a lot cheaper if we really did just listen to him.  ;) 

Blowing up balloons sometimes give me a headache.  Since I've been getting enough of them lately I decided to start looking for other things to make with balloons.  Water balloons is another huge favorite but I'm not supposed to be outside in this heat very long, so again, I needed to find something inside I could do with him.  I saw these cool ninja stress balls and decided we'd make some.

These were easy to make.  I had two sizes of balloons.  Bigger balloons are easier to use.  We put 1/2 cup of flour in one zip lock bag, and 1/4 cup of flour in another one.  We cut off the ends of the sandwich zip lock and tied the bag as tight as we could.  Then I cut the ends off of the balloons and put the white balloon over the zip lock with flour.  Then I cut a smallish hole in the blue balloon and put it on top of one white balloon and did the same with the orange balloon.  A true ninja would just have his eyes showing. However, my son wanted sad faces on them.  So that's what I drew.  It worked out great because my holes in the blue and orange balloons really grew once I wrapped them over the white balloons.  Blue Rock loved having them fight it out and playing with them.  Sometimes homemade toys are the best! 

These are neat!

Look, Mom, they're fighting!

Making a sad face

Supplies - I switched the green balloon for an orange

White balloon is over the first bag of flour

Blue balloon is ready

My favorite color ninja balloon stress ball!

2 comments:

  1. I recently added this web site to my bookmarks. I like reading your posts. I have been looking all over for this! It was excellent and very informative. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. It's really a great and useful piece of info.

    Click to stressballs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. This website has got only some really useful info on it! Also it has excellent and very informative. After going through this great content i came to know lots of things which will help me to enrich my knowledge.

    Finding to Stress relievers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...