Friday, December 13, 2013

34 Weeks! Nursery is almost ready!

I had my weekly doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Baby is doing great! She's measuring 5 lbs, 4 oz. Her head was too low to get a look at her face. It looks like I might not be able to see her sweet face again until she's born.

This past weekend we got her nursery in order. This past week I've been washing some of her clothes. Her room was Blue Rock's playroom.  I was worried that Blue Rock might not like his playroom moved. However, he was so excited to find out his sister's room will be next to his room.  We have moved his playroom mostly upstairs. I was debating whether or not to get rid of our guest room and move his playroom in there but it's nice to have an extra bed.

How far along? 34 weeks

Baby’s size? She weighs about 5 lbs, 4 oz.

Total weight gain/loss: 39 lbs! 


Maternity clothes? Absolutely! I've never weighed this much before! Sadly some of them are not fitting as well because I've "exceeded" the weight for them!

Stretch marks? Maybe a few new ones.

Sleep: Terrible! I wake up to go to the bathroom 3-4 times a night. I'm really only able to get comfortable laying on my right side since I can't lay on my stomach or back. When I lay on my left side, Gracie moves and kicks like crazy.  She's one strong baby! Also I'm starting to have heartburn and reflux. Thankfully Apple Cider Vinegar is helping but certain foods I cannot eat at night.


Best moment this week: Getting the baby's room ready for her arrival! Also when I asked Blue Rock what he wanted for Christmas and he said a Gumball Machine. When I asked if he wanted anything else. He said, "yes, some toys for my baby sister!" What a sweet and kind son I have!
 

Miss Anything? My pre-pregnancy weight. Love this baby but am getting uncomfortable.

Movement: Yes, all the time! She is very active!

Food cravings: Nothing particular at the moment.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Spicy foods at night cause heartburn which hurts!

Gender: Girl!!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks Contractions. They monitor me weekly for the contractions and it was neat seeing them on the chart.

Symptoms: Growing belly and lots of movement and kicking.  Having to go to the restroom frequently.


Belly Button in or out? Flat! Blue Rock loves this!

Wedding rings on or off? Off!


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!

Looking forward to: Meeting my daughter.

Please pray for: A healthy baby and pregnancy.


Here are some pictures of her nursery. I just ordered her curtains and curtain rod. I'm trying to decide how to decorate her walls. I'll probably do some kind of custom wall decals or something. I want a verse on the wall above her bed with maybe her name. Then maybe some pictures or something on the other wall. I don't know yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...