Thursday, December 19, 2013

Church Baby Shower

Some ladies from church gave me a beautiful baby shower last Sunday. I have to say that I have some wonderful and generous friends! I honestly thought nobody would come. I was mistaken! After looking over my gift list I have 49 thank you cards to address! Again, I am seriously blown away by all the love these ladies have shown me. I have a number of friends who would have liked to give me something but can't and I want to say that I don't expect gifts from anyone. Well wishes mean a lot to me too! Also many of my friends showered me with love when I was pregnant with Blue Rock and some you have again with my baby girl! Thank you all for just lifting me and my baby up in your prayers and all the kind things you've said. For those of you who have showered us with gifts, thank you. You have helped us out immensely!

My lovely hostesses!

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...