Wednesday, June 24, 2015

30.5 Weeks!

Monday I had my  regular 2 week check-up. I'm now going every two weeks and will continue until the baby is born. Our son looks great! He's going to be a big boy! At 31 weeks he weighs 4 lbs, 5 oz. Thankfully, my fluid looks great and he does too. We finally got to see his cute face! My doctor advised me to limit my carbs and sugar. I failed the first glucose test by 2 points. They checked my blood sugar and it was normal and we decided not to go ahead with the 3 hour test. I didn't want to take it as I almost passed out from it when I took it in Germany. That was the only option there. I told her I'd do my best. 

Baby boy was measuring 10 days early and based on his size, my new due date would be August 16th rather than August 26th. My doctor said if I made it to my normal due date we'd be looking at a 9 lb baby. I'm having flash backs to being pregnant with Blue Rock. He came on his own 9 days early and was a good 8 lbs. Ultimately, I just want to be healthy and have a healthy baby. 

How far along? 31 weeks tomorrow

Baby’s size? As of Monday, at 30.5 weeks, he weighed 4 lbs, 5 oz!

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 24 lbs!


Maternity clothes? Absolutely! There's no turning back until the baby is born right now!

Stretch marks? No new ones for this pregnancy. Although I'm 2 lbs away from my pregnancy weight when I gave birth to Caden 6 years ago.

Sleep: I wake up to pee about once, sometimes twice. Gracie is sleeping in her room and usually sleeps until 6:30am. So if I go to bed before 11, I get about 7 hours.

Best moment this week: Seeing my baby's sweet face in the sonogram for the first time!
 

Miss Anything? Sleep and feeling better. 

Movement: He moves constantly.

Food cravings: Fruit and ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Boy!!

Labor Signs: I've started having some contractions.

Symptoms: Fatigue, big belly, baby movements, and early contractions.

Belly Button in or out? In but will poke out if I cough or laugh.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!

Looking forward to: Meeting my son.

Please pray for: A healthy baby and mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...